Blogs I Follow
- Timber Treasures
- Sean and Elliot's Middle Earth Adventure
- love getting lost
- Bente Haarstad Photography
- Mark Simms Photography
- And Then There Were Weddings
- Overexposed + Underdeveloped
- Mimo Khair Photography
- Tim Dreese's Travel Log & Design Journal
- North Western Images - photos by Andrew Porter
- Terence S Jones - a guy with a camera
- Eric E Photo
- Peach, Plum, Orange
- Monica Briano
- japan in 365 days
- My Blog
- The Daily Post
nztproducts on Can you help?
Instead of moving to a new house why not take your old one with you!!!
Three easy steps!!!
First you need to load it up
Our business in in Northland at the top of the North Island where changing weather patterns give you the most amazing skies.
Sunrise and sunset bring the most breath taking sights.
Sunshine and azure blue skies changes quickly to dark oppressive black clouds in seconds.
Keep a record of those magical moments.
See the Our world page for details of the inside of the albums
The Regency is our latest range. You can have a photo album Not to be confused with a photo books with thin magazine type pages. A photo book has photos printed in a laboratory on thick card.
You can have a matching Guestbook and album.
We make wooden books and went to our local genealogy group to find out if there would be any interest in our books. They were very interested and advised us to try exhibiting at the NZ genealogy exhibition last month. If you’ve not been then we’d recommend it as there’s plenty of stands to visit with on-line facilities and lectures arranged over the duration of the exhibition. We received good feedback from the exhibition but need more. As we make the books we can customise them for genealogy.
1. Would you be interested in a wooden book for your history.
2. Would you prefer landscape or portrait format?
3. What sort of insert would you like, ring binder so you can add pages or a bound book?
You can make your own book with an online package, or another option or you can have it with blank pages. Let us know what you think