We make wooden books and went to our local genealogy group to find out if there would be any interest in our books. They were very interested and advised us to try exhibiting at the NZ genealogy exhibition last month. If you’ve not been then we’d recommend it as there’s plenty of stands to visit with on-line facilities and lectures arranged over the duration of the exhibition. We received good feedback from the exhibition but need more. As we make the books we can customise them for genealogy.
1. Would you be interested in a wooden book for your history.
2. Would you prefer landscape or portrait format?
3. What sort of insert would you like, ring binder so you can add pages or a bound book?
You can make your own book with an online package, or another option or you can have it with blank pages. Let us know what you think
Blogs I Follow
- When Women Inspire
- Scott H Gilliland
- Jonathan Fleming's Blog
- sarah takes pictures
- Kerry Murray
- Timber Treasures
- Wandering Hobbits
- love getting lost
- Bente Haarstad Photography
- Mark Simms Photography
- Overexposed + Underdeveloped
- Mimo Khair Creative
- Tim Dreese's Travel Log & Design Journal
- North Western Images - photos by Andy Porter
- Terence S Jones - a guy with a camera
- Eric E Photo
- Everyday life in the North Cape & North of Norway
- How Sad, How Lovely
nztproducts on Can you help?