Be organised shopping on line. It can save time, and will help you find that special 21st or birthday gift. You can order a gift and have it delivered direct to your friends baby shower. You can personalize a leaving or retirement gift from the comfort of your own home. There are challenges, you may be disappointing with a graduation gift it may not arrive in time for your wedding or arrive too late for that special wedding anniversary. So should you buy online? There are challenges, you may be disappointing with a graduation gift it may not arrive in time for your wedding or arrive too late for that special wedding anniversary. EMAIL US FOR A PDF CHECK LIST
1. Check they are a safe site If you’ve not noticed it before you should have a symbol to indicate this This is important if they want your card details see below
2. Always check the contact details have a phone number You may want help with the order but if there is a challenge you have someone to ring
3. Check return details
3. Make sure there is an inquiry page and use it if you want clarification. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. There is no such thing as a stupid question. It may take extra time but it is worth it in the long run. You can always ring them if you are short of time
4. When surfing the net for products, you may find prices vary. If they are not the same brand investigate as there could be a difference in quality which is not at first apparent. i.e. is one solid wood and one veneer.
5. Know exactly what you are buying. Make sure that there are several photos of the product on the site. You may need to check out what it’s like inside.
6 Be wary of sites asking you to register or become a member to see their products.
These seem obvious points but when you’re in a hurry sometimes it’s easy to forget one of the above. Email us for a printable PDF of these points so you can keep a copy by your PC.